The telephone network consists of several autonomous nodes in a node network and has a redundant connection to the local telephone network. In addition to tethered phones, if required, a DECT network can be set up.
The telephony service comprises the following basic sub-services:
- Relocation of telephone connections
- Modifications to telephone connections
- Installation of end devices
- Installation of additional devices
- Installation of cable connections
- Resolution of problems with connections
- Documentation of line paths / routing
- Standby service
- Provision of conference phone connections
- Operation of the telecommunications system
IT Center Help
IT Center Help provides more detailed information about each IT Center service, such as guides, FAQs, configuration notes, and announcements.