Support in acquisition and maintenance of Visualization Infrastructure for an institute
If your institute does not yet have an adequate VR infrastructure, but this will be necessary for future work; or if the available infrastructure needs to be updated, the Virtual Reality Group provides support in the selection of suitable visualization hardware for the user’s specific application needs.
After acquiring the hardware, two options are available, on the premise that the acquired target platform is supported by the Virtual Reality Group:
- Schooling of institute staff in the operation, supervision and maintenance of the system
- Operation and long-term supervision and maintenance of the system provided by the Virtual Reality Group, based on an agreed upon maintenance contract with the user
Supervision/maintenance include the calibration and alignment of hardware as well as the provision of applications, assuming the deployment of the VRG’s software-stack.
- For the application to be deployed (in the case of user-specific applications), an additional one or more of the following services may need to be booked:
- Development of immersive applications to order
- Immersive visualization of simulation data
- Immersive exploration of virtual buildings
- Support in VR-based experiments