IT-Process Support for Teaching and the Identity Lifecycle
The integrated campus management system RWTHonline supports the most important business processes around the student life cycle from application to graduation.
RWTHonline is used by around 45,000 students and 4,000 employees of the RWTH to organize their studies and teaching.
Supported areas of the student life cycle:
- Application and admission management
- Student and fee management
- Programme and examination management
- Event and classroom management
The following services remain in the previous CAMPUS system until further notice:
- Maintenance of personal and organizational data using the role organizational unit as data source for RWTHonline and the RWTH telephone system
- General events of past semesters up to and including summer semester 2018
- Individual courses offered in previous semesters (until summer semester 2018) for the role of lecturer