Applicants with university entrance exam from abroad

  RWTH Aachen  

If you have earned your university entrance exam (leaving certificate, A-levels, high school diploma, etc.) abroad, your degree must be recognized in Germany. To do so, submit your application, including if applicable a certified translation of your degree, with your application documents through the internet portal.

In addition, you need a German language certificate (DSH2- or C1-Certificate). The language certificate is used to demonstrate your language skills in the German language. The language certificate is earned through special language courses/exams. You also add the language certificate to your application.

Very important: Sign up for a language course/exam as soon as possible, so that you are in a position to enrol by 1st September at the University of Applied Sciences Aachen together with the recognition of your university entrance exam and the language certificate.