WLAN Guest Access
The RWTH-guests wireless network is designed to provide guests at RWTH with short-term access to the Internet.
The connection is possible in two ways:
- The user has received a guest ID from his/her host.
- The user does not have a guest ID and therefore only has a short-term, speed-limited Internet connection.
For guests staying longer than 3 months, hosts should go through the RWTH-Partner procedure. Thus, these guests will get eduroam access.
You already have eduroam access data from another university?
Guests whose home institution participates in eduroam will get access to the Internet via the SSID eduroam without changing their configuration.
IT Center Help
- Our Documentation Portal provides you with detailed information on the various IT Center services, including the provision of manuals, FAQs, configuration instructions, and announcements.
- General information on RWTH-guests (Wi-Fi)
- Access for guests without login credentials
- Access for guests with login credentials