- +49 241 80 24680
- Send Email
Since January 1, 2010, the IT-ServiceDesk of RWTH Aachen University has been the central contact point for all students, employees, institutions, affiliated institutes and cooperation partners of RWTH Aachen University. At the IT-ServiceDesk, a competent team specially trained for your questions is available to assist you with the services of the IT Center.
If your inquiry cannot be answered directly in person, on the phone or via chat, it will be recorded and forwarded to the appropriate department. You will then receive a ticket number, just as you do for e-mail inquiries. With this ticket number, you always have the option of tracking the processing status of your request by the IT ServiceDesk staff or via the ticket portal. In this way, we create the greatest possible transparency for you in the processing of your requests.
The responsibility of the IT ServiceDesk only expires when a satisfactory solution has been provided for you.
Certified According to ISO 9001:2015Copyright: © ZDH-ZERT GmbH
As one of the first IT-ServiceDesk of a technical university in the whole of Germany, our IT-ServiceDesk was certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 in 2016.
Since then, for the purpose of customer-oriented and efficient processing of requests submitted to the IT Center, a quality management system has been maintained and constantly developed.
In 2019, the scope of the certificate was extended to include the area of external presentation and event management. All processes relating to the "single point of contact for all inquiries about the IT Center’s own and cooperatively provided (IT) services, as well as its marketing", were thus certified.
The current certificate is valid until April 19, 2025.
The certificate ensures that processes are controlled and practiced. A quality management system, short QMS, certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 is operated to ensure and optimize all department-relevant processes. The following quality policy is thus pursued:
- We work according to the processes & guidelines defined in the QMS; all employees are responsible for quality!
- The service provided is always customer-oriented, i.e. we communicate in a friendly manner and always strive for a quick solution to customer inquiries.
- Our endeavour is the always service-oriented and efficient processing of customer enquiries for the specialist departments.
- We promote the further development and training of our employees in order to guarantee and improve the quality of service.
- We maintain service-oriented, sustainable documentation.
IT Center Help
- Our Documentation Portal provides you with detailed information on the various IT Center services, including the provision of manuals, FAQs, configuration instructions, and announcements.
- IT ServiceDesk
- Incident Reports (de)