Registration / Terms and Conditions of Participation
Instructions on how to register for our courses
Terms and Conditions of Participation
By registering for one of our courses, you accept the follwing terms and conditions:
- The registration is binding.
- If you cannot participate in the course, please de-register as soon as possible, so that student on the wait list can get your place.
- Alternetively, you can name a substitute particpant.
- If the Campus Office (de)registration period has ended, please contact us via e-mail using your RWTH Aachen account (for authentication reasons).
- If you have registered for a course but do not participate without deregistration, your future registrations will be given lesser priority.
- If you come late to class sessions, we reserve the right to give your place to a student on the waiting list.
- Requirements for successful participation will be announced in the first class sessions (max. number of missed lessons, homework, etc.)
To be able to complete your homework, you need access to a PC with internet connection.
If the course is already fully booked at registration, your name will automatically be placed on a waiting list
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.