Registration and Terms of Participation
Instructions on how to register for our courses
- All fIT courses can be found in RWTHonline under "All courses" > Search: "fit in IT".
- Click on LV registration: All groups are listed there with their respective dates and information.
- Choose a group you want to register for and click on "Continue".
- Check the box next to the group name and confirm the registration by clicking "Enter document request".
Shortly after registration, you will receive the status "Prerequisite fulfilled". The responsible lecturer will manually assign all registrations via RWTHonline, whereupon you will receive the status "Fixplatz" and are officially registered for the event.
If you have problems registering for a certain course, please contact the respective lecturer.
Terms and Conditions of Participation
By registering for one of our courses, you accept the follwing terms and conditions:
- The registration is binding!
- If you cannot participate in the course, please de-register as soon as possible, so that student on the waitinglist can take over your place.
- Alternatively, you can designate a substitute particpant.
- If the Campus Office (de)registration period has ended, please contact us via e-mail using your RWTH Aachen account (for authentication reasons).
- If you have registered for a course but do not participate without deregistration, your future registrations will be given lower priority.
- If you are late to class sessions, we reserve the right to give your place to a student of the waiting list.
- Requirements for successful participation will be announced in the first class sessions (max. number of missed lessons, homework, etc.)
To be able to complete your homework, you need access to a PC with internet connection.
If the course is already fully booked at registration, your name will automatically be placed on a waiting list.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.