Registration takes place via RWTHonline:
Registration for all fIT courses is done via RWTHonline. You can find all current courses there via the course search.How to Register: Step-by-step Instructions
Currently we are offering the following courses. Please note that the language of instruction is German!
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint (currently no offer)
- Microsoft Word
- Programming in Microsoft Office
- Introduction to MATLAB
- Simulate with MATLAB and Simulink
- Text Processing using LaTEX
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to SPSS
- Presentation Techniques (currently no offer)
The courses currently offered are always based on demand. If you are interested in other courses in the field of IT, please feel free to send us an e-mail. If the demand is high enough, we will create new offers.
- All courses are held in German.
- The courses are subject to registration. The registration takes place via RWTHonline.
- Participation is only possible for students of RWTH Aachen University.
- With the registration you accept the conditions of participation.
To see the current dates, please switch to the German page.